Home Page
Health Care Benefits - Federal   « Back

Department: Veteran's Services

The Federal Department of Veterans Affairs provides a number of health care services.

*Hospital, outpatient medical, dental, pharmacy and prosthetic services
*Domiciliary, nursing home, and community-based residential care
*Sexual trauma counseling
*Specialized health care for women veterans
*Health and rehabilitation programs for homeless veterans
*Readjustment counseling
*Alcohol and drug dependency treatment
*Medical evaluation for military service exposure, including Gulf War, Agent Orange, radiation, or other environmental hazards.

For most veterans, entry into the VA health care system begins with applying for enrollment. Veterans must complete a 10-10EZ(Application for Health Benefits). The form may be obtained from any VA health care facility, the Veterans Office, or by calling the VA Health Benefits Service Center at 1-877-222-VETS (8387). The form can also be printed off this website under the "Forms and Documents" tab or visit the VA website at: http://www.va.gov/healtheligibility.

Veterans do not have to be enrolled if they:
(1) have a service-connected disability of 50 percent or more
(2) want care for a disability the military determined was incurred or aggravated in the line of duty, but which the VA has not yet rated, during the 12-month period following discharge
(3) want care for a service-connected disability only

Lincoln County Service Center
801 N. Sales Street, Suite 104
Merrill, WI 54452
Phone: 715-539-1083
Fax: 715-539-8324
Click here to email
Request for Proposal - Vertical Baler https://t.co/LzSmvTn4GN
Legal Notice  |  Privacy Notice  |  Acceptable Use Policy  |  Linking Policy
Copyright © 2018 Lincoln County Government - Merrill Wisconsin
Designed & Powered By   DMI Studios